Rebel of Destiny Index du Forum
Rebel of Destiny Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

10 minute job interview presentation for busy operational

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Rebel of Destiny Index du Forum -> Rebel of Destiny -> Présentation
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Johneames

MessagePosté le: Jeu 7 Déc - 10:43 (2017)    Sujet du message: 10 minute job interview presentation for busy operational Répondre en citant

Hi,

I have been succesful in getting a second interview for a job as team coach within a large and busy operational team for which I already work in.

I have been asked to provide a 15 minute presentation on the approach I would take to meet the specific technical knowledge requirements within a busy operational team.

I already work on this altough in a different role and I would like to base the presentation around the true facts which are:

We have a high turnover of staff as morale within the team is quite low. We are a very busy team and people are trying to train newcomers as well as do more than one job all the time. The new people then leave as they can’t take the pressure and are trained only the basics which means the vicious circle starts all over again. The job I am applying for is the role of team coach. The aim is to have one designated person who will then take responsibility of all the new staff as well as multi skilling all our other staff to minimise risk to the business.

Please Help.

Thanks !

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.

References:
https://www.presentationazine.com/10-minute-joresentation-18027.htm

animation ads

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 7 Déc - 10:43 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Rebel of Destiny Index du Forum -> Rebel of Destiny -> Présentation Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template BBR3 created by revaz for LDA-creation