Rebel of Destiny Index du Forum
Rebel of Destiny Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Can you Mix and Match Tires?

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Rebel of Destiny Index du Forum -> Rebel of Destiny -> Speed Stars
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Johneames

MessagePosté le: Lun 4 Déc - 16:04 (2017)    Sujet du message: Can you Mix and Match Tires? Répondre en citant

Hi,
My front all season tires needs to be replaced soon and my back tires are new snow tires that i got last season.

is it ok to mix and match tires? cause for the replacement i don't want to get low profile tires anymore and go with a bigger sidewall. If i get the new front tires of 225/45/18 and my backs are still 225/40/18 will this switch dama It'll only potentially do damage if you put different tires on the left and right. You don't have AWD, so you're fine. It'll just look weird.
Yeah, the reason people tell you not to do it is because AWD cars don't like it--the center diff will constantly feel as if there's slippage going on because the front and rear wheels aren't spinning at the same speed. Since your car is FWD, there's no center diff, and thus no physical connection between the front and rear wheels of the car.

Thanks !
I didn't find the right solution from the internet.

References:http://idforux.php?showtop93

Animated video marketing

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Lun 4 Déc - 16:04 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Rebel of Destiny Index du Forum -> Rebel of Destiny -> Speed Stars Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template BBR3 created by revaz for LDA-creation