Rebel of Destiny Index du Forum
Rebel of Destiny Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Have you installed a Tow Hook?

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Rebel of Destiny Index du Forum -> Rebel of Destiny -> Speed Stars
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Johneames

MessagePosté le: Lun 4 Déc - 16:01 (2017)    Sujet du message: Have you installed a Tow Hook? Répondre en citant

Hello all, 
I live in NYC and parallel parking is a bitch! My bumper is all scratched up because it's a bunch of people. Or they try to squeeze in the tightest spots possible.

I want to put a hook on the back of my car and the front. Has anyone made it to a Lancer Sportback before? I do not know where to put the tow hook. I have looked under the car for a slot for a pin to fit in but i did not see anything. On the front, there's a little round cover where you're facing, and you'll find the tow hook threads.

Thanks!
I did not find the right solution from the internet.

References: http: //idforus.nendex.p shopic = 4871?

campaign product ad

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Lun 4 Déc - 16:01 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Rebel of Destiny Index du Forum -> Rebel of Destiny -> Speed Stars Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template BBR3 created by revaz for LDA-creation