Rebel of Destiny Index du Forum
Rebel of Destiny Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Radio problems

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Rebel of Destiny Index du Forum -> Rebel of Destiny -> Taverne
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Johneames

MessagePosté le: Sam 2 Déc - 09:46 (2017)    Sujet du message: Radio problems Répondre en citant

So, i'm in the UK with my nice shiny OP3 (on Three UK) - I am rooted with twrp, but same applies on stock.

The radio in this phone seems to prefer H+/3G to 4G, even though where i live, i have full bars on both. My nexus 5 always prefered 4G, and the OP3 is set to prefer 4G but 90% of the time drops to 3G/H+

Another interesting thing, if i use the testing menu to force LTE only, even if it's on 4G already, completely stops any signal getting through for a number of minutes until it decides to connect sometime later. I have full LTE signal in my room too.

Is this a radio problem that could be solved in the future with a software update? not seen anyone else with this issue!
FYI, when it is on 4G, it's super fast and stays connected until a reboot, where the whole process starts again

Please help....

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References
https://forum.xda-developers.com/oneplus...oblems-t3405636

animated Corporate Explainer 

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 2 Déc - 09:46 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Rebel of Destiny Index du Forum -> Rebel of Destiny -> Taverne Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template BBR3 created by revaz for LDA-creation