Rebel of Destiny Index du Forum
Rebel of Destiny Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Puppy trouble questions

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Rebel of Destiny Index du Forum -> Rebel of Destiny -> Présentation
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Johneames

MessagePosté le: Sam 25 Nov - 15:37 (2017)    Sujet du message: Puppy trouble questions Répondre en citant

I am new to dog training. This is my first duck dog and i am following the Dokken Training book and i ama doing well so far. He is 13 weeks tomorrow and he is great with the obedience portion. 

One issue i am having is with introducing him to feathers/wing. He absolutely loves them in fact a little to much. When he gets ahold of them he will, 1: Rip it apart and 2: try to keep it away. 

Now i am struggling with balancing between trying to correct this habit and shunning him away from it. Any other objulect he will fetch it and bring it right to me. 

Is this a normal trait and should i try not correct it at this time? 

If i should correct it how should i go abouts it? 

How should i get him to stop playing keep away and retrieve it? 

Please help... 

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet. 
References 
http://www.duckhuntingchat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=794617 

Corporate Explainer Video 

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 25 Nov - 15:37 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Rebel of Destiny Index du Forum -> Rebel of Destiny -> Présentation Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template BBR3 created by revaz for LDA-creation