Rebel of Destiny Index du Forum
Rebel of Destiny Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Hunting dog questions

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Rebel of Destiny Index du Forum -> Rebel of Destiny -> Présentation
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Johneames

MessagePosté le: Sam 25 Nov - 15:37 (2017)    Sujet du message: Hunting dog questions Répondre en citant

Hello, 

So my wife surprised me with a puppy. She intended it to be a family dog and a hunting dog for me. I have next to no experience training dogs and wanted to know how best to go about it. He is a blue tick/beagle + German Shepard mix. I predominantly hunt birds and deer. Is it possible to train him to retrieve AND to point/track deer? At what age can I start training? Will young children make training him more difficult? At what age will he be ready to come to the field with me and be useful? I would prefer not to send him to some school as I would like to get that bond going strong between he and I. I'm sure I'm missing important things but this is new to me. Any advice you can give is greatly appreciated even if it goes beyond the questions I asked! 

Thank You!!! 

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet. 
References 
https://www.sassnet.com/forums/index.php?/topic/256798-hunting-dog-questions/ 

Business Motion Graphics 

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 25 Nov - 15:37 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Rebel of Destiny Index du Forum -> Rebel of Destiny -> Présentation Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template BBR3 created by revaz for LDA-creation