Rebel of Destiny Index du Forum
Rebel of Destiny Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Board Game pint glasses or accessories?

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Rebel of Destiny Index du Forum -> Rebel of Destiny -> Présentation
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Johneames

MessagePosté le: Mer 15 Nov - 10:04 (2017)    Sujet du message: Board Game pint glasses or accessories? Répondre en citant

Hello,

Board games to many of us are now just as big as TV Shows and Movies. Many board games have immersive worlds and are big icons in the gaming community. Is there any website or place to get things for my favorite board games? I was thinking how cool it would be to have a Blood Rage pint glass, or a Pandemic Shot or Low Ball glass. Does anyone know of any website that does this or am I stuck in a world where I can't drink out of a Lovecraft glass while playing Mansions of Madness

Thank You!!!

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References
boardgamegeek.com/thread/1881790/board-game-pint-glasses-or-accessories

video intro

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 15 Nov - 10:04 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Rebel of Destiny Index du Forum -> Rebel of Destiny -> Présentation Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template BBR3 created by revaz for LDA-creation