Rebel of Destiny Index du Forum
Rebel of Destiny Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Adapt Project Health?

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Rebel of Destiny Index du Forum -> Rebel of Destiny -> Présentation
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Johneames

MessagePosté le: Mer 25 Oct - 14:38 (2017)    Sujet du message: Adapt Project Health? Répondre en citant

I have been away from adapt for a few months but am getting close to kicking off another project. I have been struck by how much the pace of updates has slowed down in the past 6 months and wanted to ask the team how is the project tracking? Is it still being developed?
It looks like there is support but not much in the way of forward progress. I ask as we're going to kick off some more development soon and I am deciding whether to go with adapt again or look elsewhere.

Thanks
I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References https://community.adaptlearning.org/mod/forum/discuss.php?d=2388

Demonstration video

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 25 Oct - 14:38 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Rebel of Destiny Index du Forum -> Rebel of Destiny -> Présentation Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template BBR3 created by revaz for LDA-creation