Rebel of Destiny Index du Forum
Rebel of Destiny Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

The Future of Portuguese: Is it dying out?

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Rebel of Destiny Index du Forum -> Rebel of Destiny -> Présentation
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Johneames

MessagePosté le: Lun 23 Oct - 12:21 (2017)    Sujet du message: The Future of Portuguese: Is it dying out? Répondre en citant

I was talking to a language professor who told me that Portuguese no longer serves any purpose, that it is an "archaic" language, and it is destined to serve no purpose in the future. She also said that it is not in a person's best interest to learn it since it is hardly used, except in Brazil and Portugal. Realistically, she mentioned that Portuguese has no distinct advantage that will make it a language that will survive for years to come.
What is your opinion on this topic? Is Portuguese one of the world's leading language, or could it be forgotten with little impact on the globe?

Thanks
I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References https://forum.wordreference.com/threads

integrated marketing examples

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Lun 23 Oct - 12:21 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Rebel of Destiny Index du Forum -> Rebel of Destiny -> Présentation Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template BBR3 created by revaz for LDA-creation